Must Try: Clean Eating Chicken Recipes
Fad diets don’t work and eating clean isn’t easy when you don’t know what’s good for you and what foods you should avoid. We focus on the good stuff.
We’ve combined two easy recipes with delicious ingredients to create clean dishes which everyone can enjoy.
Healthy Chicken Meals
It should take around 30 minutes to prepare and cook each of these meals, so you can spend less time in the kitchen and more time with family.
Chicken and Roasted Broccoli
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken pieces
- 680g broccoli
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs basil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Slice the chicken breasts in half and season with salt and pepper.
- Add vinegar, brown sugar and olive oil to a bowl and mix.
- Wash and chop broccoli and spread out onto a tray. Sprinkle with salt and cook for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat and grill the chicken on both sides for around 2 minutes.
- Add chicken to the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes. Add a slice of cheese to each chicken breast and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and garnish with cheese and a basil leaf. Drizzle with the sauce from the bowl and add broccoli to the plate.
Honey Garlic Chicken
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 eggs
- 500g breadcrumbs
- Fresh chopped parsley
For the sauce:
- 85g honey
- 85g low-salt soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add breadcrumbs to a plate. Beat the eggs in another plate.
- Beat the eggs and season them with salt and pepper. Add chicken pieces to the eggs and coat.
- Add breadcrumbs to a plate and coat each piece of chicken with the breadcrumbs. Place on baking sheet and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Add the sauce ingredients to a pan and boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over the chicken and coat the chicken pieces. Garnish with parsley.
Give these two recipes a try and let us know how you get on in the comments below.