5 Fun Easter Treats
Get out your bunny ears because Easter is only a days away! Easter is a great holiday to get crafty and spend time with the family and we’ve curated some fun and delicious DIY treats that you can make for or with the kids.
1. Babybel Bunnies with Carrots: All you need is some Babybel cheese, carrots, celery, white and dark chocolate chips, and pink sprinkles for this cute treat! http://blessedbeyondcrazy.com/babybel-bunnies/
2. Minion Eggs: Recreate everyone’s favorite yellow buddies with this creative egg coloring idea! All you need is yellow and blue egg dye, googly eyes, black yarn, and a black sharpie. http://www.architecturendesign.net/50-creative-easter-egg-decoration-ideas/
3. Low Carb Egg Salad: This scrumptious egg salad is a great way to eat those left over Easter eggs. Made with pink Himalayan salt, this salad is not only yummy but nutritious. http://www.greatfoodlifestyle.com/recipe/egg-salad/
4. Vegan Deviled Eggs: This treat is the perfect alternative for Vegans. But be sure not to eat them all up before your friends come over! http://www.forksoverknives.com/recipes/smoky-little-devils/
5. Nutella Deviled Strawberries: There could not be a treat easier than this. With just nutella, strawberries, and nuts (optional) these yummy snacks will be gone before you know it. http://www.laurenslatest.com/nutella-deviled-strawberries/?utm_content=buffer91b37&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer&m